Donate to Mu-Gamma
To make a tax-deductible donation to Kappa Sigma, you must donate through The Texas A&M Foundation. The Texas A&M Foundation maintains a 501(c)(3) tax code and keeps 5% of any donation made. Donating can be done either over the internet or by mailing a check.
To make a donation online:
- First, go to http://giving.tamu.edu
- Click on the "Give Now" icon on the right
- Instead of selecting an organization on the drop down menu, click the box next to "contribute to an account not listed above".
- In the Account Name or Number box type "950410"
- Proceed with the rest of the steps.
To make a donation by check
- Make payable to "The Texas A&M Foundation"
- In the Memo line of the check, write "Kappa Sigma Fraternity-950410"
- Mail check to:
The Texas A&M Foundation
401 George Bush Dr.
College Station, TX 77840
Any other monetary donations
If you wish to send directly to the chapter can be mailed to our on campus P.O. Box but will NOT be tax deductible. That address is:
235 John J. Koldus Student Services Building
1236 TAMU Mail Slot #706
College Station, TX 77843
Any form of non-monetary donation is welcome as well.
Mathew Walther, Grand Treasurer
Thank you in advance for supporting us!