What You Should Know:
- Mu-Gamma has a rich history with a successful, dedicated and growing Alumni base of over 500 brothers.
- In early 2016, the Housing Corporation purchased a 7.5 Acre lot on N. Dowling for the future lodge and chapter house.
- Construction at the N. Dowling property is underway with the lodge building currently under construction.
The Plan for Our Capital Campaign:
STEP 1 - PROPERTY ACQUISITION AND LODGE - UNDER WAY
- The land has been purchased and the lodge is currently under construction.
STEP 2 - CHAPTER HOUSE
- Our second step in the project will be renovating any existing structure or building a Chapter House that is suitable for chapter needs. Significant consideration is being given to parameters in the design of the house. Various layouts and possible uses of space are being considered so as to best achieve our chapter’s goals. The following framework will guide Mu-Gamma leadership in designing and building the house:
- Fits needs of current undergraduates and alumni
- Comfortable for undergraduates and alumni to host events
- Libraries and study rooms for academics
- Suitable dining facilities
How You Can Help:
Each member of the Mu-Gamma Chapter has been powerfully influenced by the Kappa Sigma experience. Now is the time to consider the value of this experience and do our part to realize our shared vision and incredible potential through our Campaign for Greatness. If you are a Mu-Gamma alumni, we ask that you take this opportunity to remain active in or re-engage with our brotherhood. If you are a friend or family of a Mu-Gamma active or alumnus, we ask that you consider the qualities that you admire in the men you know who benefited from the Kappa Sigma experience and the impact that Mu-Gamma has had upon them and continues to have on students at Texas A&M. Importantly, we also ask that you contribute to the Campaign for Greatness. By contributing, you will become part of the foundation on which we build the future of Mu-Gamma and through which we will leave a proud legacy for generations to come.
To donate, or to obtain additional information about the Capital Campaign, please contact:
John Lines, Housing Corporation President, 713-937-8657, or
Pat Brockette, Educational Foundation President or 214-346-3967.
If you are interested in making a donation to the Kappa Sigma Mu-Gamma Housing Corporation, please mail checks to:
Kappa Sigma Mu-Gamma Housing Corporation, Attn: John Lines
5631 Brystone Drive, Houston, Texas 77041